Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Circle Chase

I just took one of those which sing are you most compatible with tests on FB. Now I like all those with an eccentric charm like to read up on this stuff because I wonder about crap like this all the time. But truth in fact is that astrology like religion and science and psychics and cereal boxes is our way to assure ourselves. Assure that we’re not going to be alone. To see if that crush of ours is really a match for us. To know that we live and die for something. That there’s a rhyme and reason for us in our existence. But I really have to wonder, is shit even accurate? I mean I myself belong to the illustrious Virgo of club but I’ve only met maybe one other guy who I can call a Virgo brother. So sometimes I gotta question how accurate astrology is. Who made this list? I love to listen to Miss Cleo yelling at me to call her now so that she can tell me that I shouldn’t have eaten that last donut or that the girl I have a crush on is really crazy (which I could’ve told you from the get go with my romantic history. I mean is this all just a big damn circle chase? Blind leading the blind? On the search for jumbo shrimp in the buffet of midget bastard tiny people? Is there a scientific study of things because I’ve met couples who are opposites but are happily married. Plus the opposites that attract have at least a underlying common ground to them. I mean Jesse James had Sandra Bullock but then went to Nazi Mcgee and right to Kat Von D. I know that rhymes because it’s time because…








So I just wonder if we are in the right direction or are we just jerking off? So I guess the only option is to kick destiny in then nuts and go your own way. Tempt that fate say fuck you and take back what's yours. What the fuck have you done today?


"Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. I may leave in a bodybag but never in cuffs."-Xzibit

No comments:

Post a Comment