Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome To The New School Of Awesome

Many of you have written in and asked if I'm addicted to layout and banner changes or if I get paid to do so.  Unfortunately it's the latter but if everyone sat together, clapped their hands and clicked on the banners, then maybe I would be paid to update it with cool new designs so that people can steal for their own little amusements or plagerizms.  Oh and speaking of which, the new banner is courtesy of these guys:

Ryan and John

No they didn't plagerize, I took from them (with permission of course) their amazingly awesome Cable and Deadpool picture for the new banner on the site and with my own crappy photoshop skills, made the big box above you.  So thanks to Ryan and John and their combined awesome creative efforts.  Honestly it's probably one of the best C & DP drawing ever.  I was going to make Deadpool say "Chimichanga!!!!" but the scene is just too awesome and the talent just that amazing that I feel slightly dirty for sullying such a great piece of art, just like the time I peed on the Mona Lisa by accident.  But check out these guys at their respective website and if you work for Marvel or DC, hire these guys.  And if you also work for Marvel or DC, please send me free crap to review!!!  The free-er the crap, the better!!

The Original Image before I butchered it with my horrible photo shop skills


John the artist:  http://valhaley.deviantart.com/
http://www.glasshousegraphics.com/creators/pencilers/jonathanlau/index.htm

Ryan the colorist: http://rsb13.deviantart.com/

So check them out and the rest of the array of their arsenal of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment