Sunday, September 19, 2010

Inez Sainz And The Ding A Lings

Backfield in motion...how can I
NOT make that joke?


Sweet Coreillian Cheeseburger this woman is hot!!!!  I don't give two fucks about in depth game analysis or experience in speaking about the game of football.  Just send in the woman and leave it be.  I don't even care if she knows anything about football.  Just let her stand there.  Sorry Ronnie, Howie and Terry.  You guys are going to have to have your circle jerk somewhere else. 

And I gotta know, how many boners does this woman bring up in the locker room?  I know that she's not the only woman who's come into the pipe swingers convention but jeez she's an extra layer of hot with that accent.  SAYONARA!!  And they said I can't speak Spanish.....


My Schwartz is bigger then yours

But by now everyone knows the fact that she's been harassed by the NY Jets in the locker room as she waited for her interview because she's a hot girl.  I know most and most of the world think about this kind of stuff and say that she shouldn't have been dressed so hotly and in a male dominated, sport locker room, alpha thumping locker room full of homo erotic men showering and trying to avoid bumping uglies and NOT expected to be harassed and viewed upon as a sex object.  True, you can't dress a certain way and expected to be treated differently.  It's like the time I dressed up as a hot dog at McDonald's and was beaten up....or wait...was that a dream?  DAMN INCEPTION!!!  But in seriousness, an example would be the woman getting raped because she dressed to sexy and walked down sodomy alley in high heels in the dark.  She shouldn't have dressed as such right?



But really, how far have we really come in society when we have to teach people not to be jerks.  I mean yes I know she's like Ms. BOING however we gotta know a bit better then that to behave.  Who'd like it if they're family member acted like that?  I mean I'm told all the time: "Don't be that guy."  It's what we're taught as human beings not to treat people that way.  She dressed to something to the effect to the picture on the right and yes, it's pretty sexy but sorry, doesn't give you licence to go nuts like a Tex Avery cartoon.  Actually I think she just wore a white t-shirt but I think you get the point.  But I know it's not a simple world but a descent person stays descent because of who they are.  Nurture does play a part but really, can't the world be more like me and replace sexual frustration by burying it into a mental illness or transfer it into mindless violence with hilarious bits of quips?  I've heard it's common sense that you shouldn't dress such a way since it invites harassment and attention but it's also common fucking sense that anyone is going to feel uncomfortable if you sexually harass them and such.  Also acting like a douche can get you eviscerated like that fucking Trix Rabbit...trying to get my Trix.  I mean for christ sakes, it's a locker room, not a strip club and strippers at least get paid for what they do.  She's a reporter not a hooker.  Even though she does trade on her sexuality to get ahead by giving some guy a head.  HI OH! 


Serious reporters requires dressing seriously



Poppin Wood
In defense, you got to remember that it's a different mentality for athletes who are pumped and pushed to win in the most alpha way possible and that people need to understand that.  I mean I can't wear meat boxers to a zombie plagued or bring my sex thong to a beach (darn women always...wait...DAMN INCEPTION!!) and expected to not get stares.  Social etiquette does require such a thing because well men are quite stupid and women are kinda nuts.  I mean I can't be too mad at the guys for acting that way but I think that women DO have to take some responsibility in the matter.  A girl has the right to dress sexy and it's not an invitation to rape her, but if said woman walks into a prison, then well....you gotta lay some responsibility on the girl cause you gotta be responsible for personal safety and for situational awareness.

Ron Kantowski of the Las Vegas Review-Journal (http://www.lvrj.com/sports/three-up--three-down-103230479.html) however had a point I have to agree with, why do we need to be in the locker room at all?  I can see it for big champion celebrations and such but does a reporter need to be in there for every game?  I'm sure it's been awkward for guys too in there since watching a bunch of naked dudes swing around fleshy lances of glory isn't exactly something you want to see so much.  I mean there has to be a happy medium for this like waiting for the players outside. 


Recreation of event  *Note: Recreation dramatized for
maximum hilarity

It's a bit of a sticky situation but I think everyone has lost a bit of personal responsibility, not common sense in this matter.  Ines Sainz wasn't walking down sodomy way with high heels nor were the guys being bad guys, they're were a bit pumped (hopefully not literally) after the game.  It's a man's world but it wouldn't be nothing without a woman or a girl....cause then we'd be homosexuals. 


1 comment:

  1. Dave Chappelle said it best in his stand up, Killin 'em Softly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg

    ReplyDelete