Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Accomplishments List

List of accomplishments
1) Graduated College
2) Made two movies
3) Made a movie that was at the showcase at school.
4) Had a movie that was at Newport Beach Film Festival
5) Got a car
6) Got a six pack
7) Live in a house
8) Learn to ride a bicycle by myself
9) Learned to swim by myself (kinda)
10) Went to the Naval Academy
11) Went to the Naval Academy ring dance
12) Helped at a mental wing of a hospital
13) Dealt with depression
14) Learn to ride a motorcycle
15) Got a motorcycle
16) Survived a 60 MPH crash on the 405 on the motorcycle
17) Was the fastest sperm
18) Know how to work on a computer
19) Made a webpage
20) Made a second family
21) Can speak alittle French
22) Made a blog
23) Bent a stop sign with my head
24) Can eat anything and barely gain a pound
25) Ran a mile and a half in 9:37:46
26) Was able to recite line for line of the first Ninja Turtles movie
27) Can speak a little Korean
28) Graduated High School
29) Got on Principals honor roll
30) Encyclopedic knowledge of comic books
31) Drank an entire bottle of vodka. (Well at least 95%)
32) Learned to rollerblade and ice skate on my own
33) Played 4 instruments
34) Got into Cal Arts Summer Program
35) Played Piano in choir, which if you had my choir teacher, it was a fucking accomplishment, and he recognized it as well
36) Got into AP English
37) Went cliff diving
38) Can talk and sing with air in my cheeks
39) Undefeated in chubby bunny
40) Was a lead actor in a play
41) Has a really good memory
42) Inflated all the credits to Ahren’s game of Devil May Cry that you cannot buy a simple item without paying an exorbitant amount
43) Caught a fish
44) Worked my metabolism so I can eat most anything and not gain a pound
45) Memorized the countries of the world and state capital song from Animaniacs

More coming as soon as I can think of them

No comments:

Post a Comment