Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My wrists! My wrists! My wrists are on fire!!!!

Help me here. I've sacraficed much in the sake of attention and entertainment. I've given my stomach in the area of food reviews. My eyes in the sake of playing video games. Money and time in the area of comics and books. The lands of women I ignore to write this blog cause bitches ain't sheeeiiit. And my body in the sake of excersize and my therapy I have to attent to mend my damaged psyche in pursuit of all these endeavors. However this is one sacrafice I cannot do without. My wrists. The new laptop is a great godsend by the love of my mom. However it has come at a terrible cost....my wrists. My wrists are ground into the laptop as my fingers dance across the keyboard to do the voodoo I do so well.




Pretty soon my wrists are going to be gone. I won't be able to eat, workout, or play video games and my hands are instruments of sexual satisfaction for thousands of women out there as they are instruments of the sensuality of my strong yet supple love.
So I have resorted to this:

Look what I have to work with. You got your entertainment and you can get that anywhere but what am I gonna do bout my wrists!?! Yes the socks are washed and new but I can't leave the house like this. My wrists are in agony as they are soon going to turn to nubs. So donate to a good cause: ME! Look at me. Constant pain and suffering...all for you people. So show your love....and if you're a woman...show me more. Soon i won't be able to do activites like this:



Or this:

"Battle plan #8: Expose your junk to the enemy."


And this:


And what the girl is doing is something I won't be able to do either.






Help me get this simple tool for four dollars....only for dollars. Your laughter will thank you.


But seriously. My wrists do hurt alot. Help please

No comments:

Post a Comment