Friday, August 20, 2010

Older? Get Bolder

At the check out counter at the market, I like the paroose the local ongoings in the world. I mean I gotta find out if lizard girl is hooking up with the pope behind Elvis’s back. That is the important shit after all. And there’s the other stuff for girls….I swear to God if they put Maxim or Playboy on the counters you would sell more of that then People Magazine. But I saw a headline that read
KIM KARDASHAIAN
-HEARTBROKEN OVER BREAK UP
-NOT HAVING CHILDREN YET
-SINGLE
-“I NEVER THOUGHT MY LIFE WOULD BE THIS WAY AT THE AGE OF 30!!”

I’m paraphrasing because I took a pic with my camera phone and forgot to save it because a call came in….thanks mom. But it’s the gist of it trust me and man outside of the hotness of Lil Big Kim, I was incensed.
Really?! Is this some female insanity bullshit? I mean this isn’t the only time I’ve heard women freaking out over turning 30 and not being married or having a man or a baby…or a man baby you are married to…and if that’s the case, that’s a big ass baby woman and you need to leave that bebe alone!!! Seriously??? Over 30 and you’re freaked out. About what?!

Yes heartbreaks suck sphincter and are worse than a fat chick on steroids or Yoda on crack, but you live through them. It’s a part of life. If you haven’t been heartbroke, then you must be lucky or fucking cold as ice!! And not having children yet??? Why are women freaking out??? I mean yes the chances of the birth defects go up over 30 but come on, it’s not a predetermined that you’re going pop out the cast from the Hills have eyes here. It’s 30 years old…not fucking 50. And there ain’t no good solid guarantee that you’re going to get one with all ten fingers and toes.
Ladies? You want to get a man? You want to get married and a kid? STOP STRESSING OUT ABOUT IT!!! You freaking out, makes us freak out worse. I mean to be married to a woman that freaks out? AHHH!! Again with my Yoda on crack analogy. Stop being that damn complicated or quit being so damn choosey. I mean if I have to hear more crap about a guy has to treat you like a princess, then be of a certain age and not act like Yoda on crack, and make a certain amount of money with perfect teeth and tan and hair and on and on and on, is going to just further make this worse for you. I mean I want to just have my head implode under all those demands. IT’S DATING LADY!!!! NOT A HOSTAGE NEGOTIATION!! QUIT MAKING SO MANY DEMANDS AND STIUPULATIONS!!!

Woman: “I’m holding this pussy hostage!! If you don’t meet my demands, the panties stay on!!! This pussy is shut!!”
Negotiator: “So what are your demands?”
Woman: “I want a man, who has to make 45K at least a year. Tall. Into puppies!! And Us Weekly. He has to be into opening doors for me ALL the time. Funny…but not too funny. And Christian…not Baptist or Muslim”
Negotiator: “What kind of humor? And how about 35K with a promise of a raise in a year? And define tall. Also…how’s about Jewish Catholic?”

Look, everyone has preferences and that’s the keyword, preferences, not so many damn dealbreakers. So what if he isn’t tall enough for you, or he’s black instead of white, makes less then you. Look at the guys heart and soul. If he’s a genuinely good person you get along with and have mostly similar tastes and most importantly makes you happy, that should be enough. I mean half the problem is that women assume that crap like making you happy or laughing or get along with is usually not on the top of the list. I get after awhile as someone gets older you get wiser however just make sure that begin not to discount every guy and begin closer scrutinizing the guys you attract or are attracted to. But life doesn’t end when you fucking reach 30.

And for Kim Kardashian…I doubt her life is SOOOO fucking terrible. I mean to be rich, over 30, single, hot and beautiful and have a job doing really….nothing but look pretty….that’s like the American dream really! Come on! And to be unhappy about THAT!? That’s like Yoda on crack. For God’s sake, headlines like these just fucking warp the country worse, like Yoda on crack. Women, you are more beautiful then you guys know most of the time and don’t need a man to feel complete

Another mind blowing headline:
The Bachelorette: Marco’s true confessions.
He calls other women “hot”
Says that he wouldn’t marry a girl like her.
Flirts with other girls
Only in it for the fame

How dare you sully and tar the name of the good producers at ABC who pre picked several people with good looking faces and make them compete for love of a woman they never really met and only have known for a month and some change and in front of a group of television cameras for the entertainment and money and fame all while making a holy vow with a girl who had her tongue down six other guys before you in a row? How. Dare. You.

He calls other women hot? That’s a crime? I mean that’s EVERY man who’s in a relationship of any kind. That’s any man in general. I know married guys who say it TO their wives in a way that is a cheap and noble attempt at getting a three some going on. The good type of three some I might add. If that’s grounds for a villain then sign us up for the Legion of Doom.

So give us a bit o a break ladies. And no more Yoda with crack acting

No comments:

Post a Comment